Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thursday night in...

I know I'm a few days behind on updating on my life, so I will use my Sunday to distract myself from homework by writing to you all!

Thursday night was hilarious. After a full day of classes I was beaattt. So I finish my Danish homework and go upstairs to visit Mathias and make him check it for me. Then I say I'm bored and the night ends up going like this:
  • He puts a santa hat on my head
  • I receive an Iron Man (the movie) t shirt
  • We play Wii downstairs. It turns out I have awful balance. My Wii age is 33. I now have a Wii character in this house. Cultural Immersion WIN.
  • I had cookies and milk, therefore negating any "workout" I got from Wii fit. The Danes do not put their cookies in milk.
  • I had a duct tape battle with Mathias where he ended up winning (although it took him a surprisingly long time considering I am a fourth of his size but weirdly strong?) and duct taping me to my chair.
And that was my Thursday night.

1 comment: