Wednesday, February 2, 2011

PR Field Study

Mmmm I just finished a delicious dinner and had a wonderful dessert of DANISH PANCAKES with my host family. Danish pancakes are... basically crepes but instead of folding them, they are rolled with jam and whipped cream inside. Or whatever else you'd like. Sooooo yummy.

Today I went on a field study with my core group to a PR office. When we got there, we were given a short introduction into PR and then were broken into groups designated by different companies and had to create a presentation for the person in charge of the campaign. My group was in charge of Penguin Candies and creating a Penguin Olympic Games event to get children excited and to create loyalties surrounding the product. It was a lot of fun. We had a lot of good ideas and it was actually really awesome to be in a "real life" setting and applying our academic knowledge to something real.

Tomorrow I leave for the short study tour around Denmark. I'll be back Saturday and will fill you all in on my adventures!

1 comment: