Saturday, February 12, 2011

Celebrating Amy's 21!

Tuesday night I went out with Amy and Charlie to celebrate Amy's 21 birthday! It was a night of bar hopping, vikings, singing loudly, and taking blurry pictures.

We started at one of our favorite places: The Viking Bar, and got Amy a pitcher of long island ice tea which she managed to finish herself in about ten minutes. JUST KIDDING. We all drank it and it took a lot longer than ten minutes, no fears everyone.

After finishing getting Viking'd up, we headed across town (I say this as if the walk takes more than about 7 minutes) to an Irish pub. On our way, we passed some guy in a ...crusader outfit? And I told Amy that it would be necessary to get a picture with him for her birthday. Upon entering the bar, we were immersed into louuuuddd singing and chanting to a live band and men showing their excitement for the England/Denmark game. Here, I met two charming men: one, a Dane who kept dancing and putting his hat on me and singing with me to the great covers of I'm a Believer, Sex on Fire, and other winners. Then, a man from England decided he would also like to bask in my awesomeness for a while (ha?) and told me repeatedly how good looking and sexy I was. What a charmer. Not really. Eventually, the real winner, was the Crusader who Amy and I took this lovely picture with:
After escaping my new boyfriends, we headed over to the Australian bar near our school which was dead but seemed like a chill place. And we got to pee, so that was an overall win.

Our last stop was the Happy Pig bar which was filled with DIS and I didn't stay too long. Just long enough, in fact, to have my beer knocked out of my and and then I knew it was time to sleep.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment