Wednesday, March 16, 2011

London: Wednesday

Wednesday was AWESOME. Got all dressed up nicely because we were going to have business "interviews" later in the day. Headed off to the Danish design museum, which was cool... but mostly just one big room with some funky chairs and gadgets. I played Rock Band 3 for a solid half an hour. I miss Jefferson Warbear now more than ever, and playing the drums with ... what were those, Caity? Pink scrubbing things.

After the museum, went off with my group that would all be going to the production company, Locomotion, later in the day for our interview. We ended up taking a walk through the nicest shopping district in London on our way to get one of the boy's haircut. The walk was long, but London was sunny and it was a very nice way to spend the afternoon. Then we headed to Soho where Locomotion is located and had our meeting which was pretty cool. I'm leaving out a really cool story in between here, so if you're curious about how we met an infamous local named Pam and got free tshirts, let me know and I will fill you in.

After Locomotion, we had a quick academic class all together at the London School of Economics. Then, I spent the night in pubs watching a big soccer, er, football game with a friend and two English girls. It was very culturally awesome. Ha. Then I found my way home on the tube!

1 comment:

  1. Shopping in London is reminding of that Mary-Kate and Ashley movie... Winning London... so jealous.

    ReplyDelete