Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Last tuesday: funny lesbian story and the ROSS boys!

So, last Tuesday was an all around great day. I spent over 2 hours just walking by myself around the city. The sun was out, it wasn't too cold, it was very very nice.

In the evening, I have a movie screening to go to for my Danish class. We see Idioterne (The Idiots), a Dogma film which... was pretty emotionally exhausting. So afterwords my friend Bobby and I decide that we definitely need a beer, or a few, so we head to Floss. We're just chillin, chatting, and I happen to nudge him at one point and say- look a lesbian. In the crowd was a short haired, flannel wearing, very obvious to me, lesbian. Bobby questioned me, through the Floss smoke haze it is very difficult to see sometimes. Ha.

Anyway, the night goes on! We meet up with Sam and her brothers, who are visiting, at Billy Booze Discount Bar- obviously obsessed with this place. It was really awesome to see them and we all just hung out and had a nice time. I'm attaching this picture, not only because we look like we could be siblings, but because we MATCH!


So then I'm on the train home. I'm looking down at my phone playing the little racing game when all of a sudden I hear... blahblahdanishdanishFLOSS? So I look up, since I was at Floss earlier in the night, and literally two seats in front of me facing me IS THE LESBIAN FROM FLOSS. I quickly say that I don't speak Danish and she says- "oh, sorry, were you at Floss earlier tonight? I thought I recognized you." WHAT UP. We didn't even speak at Floss. I just like to think I'm that memorable. So I laugh and say that I indeed was. She goes on to talk about how she was just there for a party and it isn't her usual place...and then she bluntly asks, "So, are you a lesbian or whatever?" I burst out laughing. We are in a train car with other people and I go into hysterics momentarily. Then, I compose myself and answer- why yes I am. We end up chatting for the twenty minutes of my train ride, exchanging numbers (no she is NOT my type), and she invites me over to her place to play with her dog. How hilarious is my life?

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!
    blahblahblahdanishFLOSS.
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going into hysterics in inappropriate places <3

    Btw proper english, so alluring!

    Play with her dog, giggidy...

    ReplyDelete