Saturday, March 5, 2011

Finally caught up with me...

Aaaand I'm sick. It was bound to happen eventually, I have been surprisingly good at avoiding sore throats while here. But, of course, just two days before I leave for London I would wake up feeling quite sick. Sore throat. Headache. The whole deal. I was a little nervous all day, being in another home and not feeling good, but my host mom has already taken my temperature and assured me that we would keep an eye on it and go to the doctor tomorrow if necessary.

My wonderful host mom has also just run out to get me more soup and tea. So, don't worry mom, I'm being taken care of nicely.

1 comment:

  1. argh, I'm so jealous! Not of the fact that you're sick (get well soon!) but of the fact that you have a substitute mom to take care of you. I'm happy for you, I just wish I had that when I was deathly sick earlier this term, haha

    ReplyDelete