Monday, March 14, 2011

London: Tuesday

Our first group activity was visiting Magnum Photo: a famous collective of photographers. Grabbed a quick lunch at Subway, and then headed to Bloomberg Europe. Bloomberg was a bit overwhelming, and I am positive that I do not want to work in their massive, color coordinated office building.

After our academic visits, we had some free time. Some of my friends and I walked along the Queen's Walk and saw Tower Bridge and eventually found our way to the London Eye! It was a beautiful, clear day so the ride was amazing and we could see all of the city.

Afterwords, we wandered around the theater area of the city and had dinner at a nice Italian place before we saw our show, Million Dollar Quartet, which was about the night that Elvis, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis were together in a recording studio.

After the show, it was my roommate and another friend on the trip's birthday at midnight so we found a club close to the hotel and danced in their birthday!

1 comment:

  1. #1 I love color coordination!
    #2 What's with eating non-English foods?
    #3 Jealous.

    ReplyDelete