Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shopping and Table making

So, this morning my host mom wakes me up at the crack of 10:30 and asks if I want to go shopping with her and my host father. I roll out of bed and get ready and we head off. We end up going to this mall- City 2, which my family claims is the biggest mall in Denmark. I wouldn't be surprised. The place is pretty massive. So we shop around, they get some shoes, it is always creepily comforting to be in a mall. Thanks, America.

Next we go to Ikea because they need a new table to put their BBQ on. We have lunch there and walk around and they tease each other about who will buy more things that they do not really need. Steen won.

We head home and immediately Steen hands me the box with the table inside and tells me to make it. Well, I'm not doing anything else, so he and I get to it. No fighting. No missing screws. And I was awesome. It was so much fun. Hold of on the lesbian jokes everyone. I think it derives from my love for Legos as a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment